[OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog

Subject: [OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 22:07:07 -0400
Not only expensive but the prints may have a limited life as well.  My
first ink jet was an HP 1100 Photo-something-or-other.  Did a fair job
but the dyes from those prints are now faded rather badly even if not
exposed to much light.  I don't know if HP has moved on to pigment inks
or not.

Chuck Norcutt