[OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog

Subject: [OM] Re: Your assistance...digital vs. analog
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:51:21 -0500
Ian,
        It hasn't changed around here. I have not experienced a fire but
we semi-regularly evacuate for hurricanes and have a well thought out
plan for what to take. They fit under two categories: the truly
irreplaceable and important documents. At the top of the list are the
photo albums and my slide file (now also includes the 150 Gig backup
hard drive); a folder that includes insurance policies, agent contact
information, bank account numbers and photos of house and contents. Last
comes the jewelry; none particularly valuable but of great sentimental
value. It all goes into two large Rubbermaid containers. So far they all
have had a home in which to return.

Charlie