[OM] Re: good source for sr44 batteries?

Subject: [OM] Re: good source for sr44 batteries?
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:40:22 +0200
Who says I only have one OM2 body :)

seriously: I have a 3Ti and two 2n's, a pen FT with adapter, and a
gossen lunasix with adapter,
so that is 9 SR44's already, one spare set is not too much I think...
but 10 would do for now.
Next to that, I mostly change anyway after a year!

Iwert.

Op 9-sep-06 om 14:27 heeft Wayne Harridge het volgende geschreven: