[OM] Re: good source for sr44 batteries?

Subject: [OM] Re: good source for sr44 batteries?
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 01:13:33 +0200
On 9/10/06, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.micro-tools.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=MTE
> > They're located in Germany, and sell boatloads of tools and supplies for
> > camera repairs.
> >
> They actually started in Calif. and branched out to Europe. They are
> just over an hour away, so I visited them to buy some stuff once. Nice
> folks.

That's a good thing. I like doing business with nice folks.

I have no idea if they have a shop in Germany or if they only do postal
order. Anyway, they're 170 kilometers and one international border away from
me, and for Iwert -guessing his new home is not too far away from the old
one- about the same.
But they do attend camera shows, and they will be present at Photokina in
Köln in two weeks. That should be just an hour away...

So Iwert, while you are getting your batteries from Photokina, could you do
us all a favour and check out those new E-thingies. I am sure that will be
widely appreciated by the list.

Cheers,
Bart