[OM] Re: The cost of backup

Subject: [OM] Re: The cost of backup
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 17:44:35 +0100
There is a cornucopia of hacks documented, the core idea being to enable the
NSLU2 as a Linux box.  Physically, a very small box, drawing minimal power,
but flexible and capable for sure.  Can't say that ICE is covered, but
plenty of experience is documented here:
http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Info/WhatPeopleAreReallyUsingTheirSlugsFor

Oh, and to be sure we keep vaguely on-topic, there are users who have turned
NSLU2 into media-servers for digital image files.

--
Piers