[OM] Re: Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction

Subject: [OM] Re: Sunrise this morning in Grand Junction
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:45:24 -0400
At 02:27 AM 9/9/2006, Moose wrote:

>I guess I was sort of hoping someone would say something like this. Of
>course, there's still frames and glass to worry about....

Hi Moose,

Here's another option where you don't have to worry about frames,
glass or mats:

http://home.alltel.net/jjohnso4/shelves.jpg

The shelves are widely available in several different lengths and are
relatively easy to attach to the wall.  Make your prints to whatever
size & crop that suits your fancy and then mount them on foam core
board (or mat board) with spray-on adhesive and trim to size with a
utility knife.  I include one or more borders as part of the print.

This is a very simple method to use, requires little in the way of
tools and supplies, gives you the ultimate in flexibility in size and
crop, and the cost is reasonable so you can easily justify changing
out prints to suit the season or latest trip.

Give it a try - I bet you'll like it!

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson