[OM] Re: strange om2 problem(s)

Subject: [OM] Re: strange om2 problem(s)
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:41:19 +0200
Maybe someone will correct me, but I think that for a simple test of auto
times you should put a film in the camera - I use a film that has been
accidentally exposed to light and thus never developed. Or you can use a
good film not inserting the final part in the sprocket, so it doesn't wind
as the lever advances. In any case, you can only estimate the exposure for
slow shutter speeds.
As for the problem you noticed, I think that if the camera behaves exactly
on manual as in auto, there is something wrong with the lever that switches
between auto and manual; something broken or oxidation.

Ralf Loi