[OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:09:39 +0200
CANON!!!

ItI would be like jumping to one swimmingpool full of ebola ;-)
Why not three CCD or CMOS? It would be the best way to get perfect colour
accuracy? Hmmm, I think Minolta tried this solution long time ago. You can
split a light beam to three CCDs; as we are usign fourthirds sensors, they
are smaller than 35mm sensor and camera won´t be too bulky. What do you
think Khen? ;-)

Dave