[OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:44:20 +0800
No. Definitely not a year away. I can give you an iron-clad assurance on
that one. Possible launch dates with REAL camera are (a) November 2006, (b)
December 2006 or (c) March 2007. Option (c) is PMA. By mid-2007, production
availability should be OK. Not official but has been discussed already at
Shinju-ku.

K.

On 13/09/06, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That sounds like getting one into a customer's hands is still a year
> away, at least. Yawn.
>

> Winsor
> Long Beach, CA
> USA
>

> On Sep 12, 2006, at 9:05 AM, khen lim wrote:
>

> > Daniel was pretty much spot on with some of the things he said.
> > Announcement
> > will come on Sept 26. You are very very likely to see a scaled
> > mockup of the
> > E-3 but it will be under glass.
> >
> > K.

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com