[OM] Re: strange om2 problem(s)

Subject: [OM] Re: strange om2 problem(s)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:12:56 -0400
Yes.  Do NOT draw any conclusions until you test/compare with film in
the camera.

I keep a roll on hand that is clearly marked "DUMMY" to test
transports and OM meters.  It's just an old roll that I sacrificed --
never developed.  Of course I have a handy-dandy film lead extractor
tool for those times when the film rewinds too well.

hth/ScottGee1

On 9/12/06, james king <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> thanks for the email John
>
> > If comparing 2 OMs on auto, you should have a test roll of film loaded.
> can I use an exposed but not developed roll i.e. pre exposed junk roll?
SNIP!