[OM] Re: strange om2 problem(s)

Subject: [OM] Re: strange om2 problem(s)
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:25:31 +0200
Cool Khen!

Seems to work just fine. Nice touch!
Only on the 2n of course, as the regular 2 doesn't have the reset function
in the main switch.
The most accurate shutter tester I have handy is my hearing, and it indeed
sounds like the region of 1/30th 1/60th.

Who's maintaining the FAQ around here? Can we make sure this fact is added?

Now I have a somewhat related question:
Are the manual shutterspeeds on the OM-2 stepless? I mean, if I set the
shutterspeed between 125 and 250, will it expose 1/180th of a sec?
And for the OM-1? I can imagine that the 1 has definite steps going between
slow speeds and fast speeds.

Regards,
Bart