[OM] Re: Vagabonder E-1s return to mainland

Subject: [OM] Re: Vagabonder E-1s return to mainland
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:32:33 +0200
AG-schnoz wrote:

-----

The experience of shooting with a small group of fellow

Olympoids was really awesome. It's probably safe to say that

outside of Olympus' factories or warehouses, there has ever been

such a concentration of E-1s and accessories. A rather

impressive sight.

Gotta run. Another state to go.

AG-Schnozz

-----

Hi AG,

Great to read a short note of your get-together. Sounds like you had a
good time!

Yes, coming together with fellow Olympoids is great. I still remeber an
outing we had last March in Brugges, Belgium with some people from the
MFT site. I met some very nice people, one of them is alo on this list
(Iwert) and we had a great time using our gear. We did not only use our
gear, but also that of a pro photographer using Olympus (Paul Gheyle).
He is also an Olympus E-system trainer and he arranged for us that we
could use some exotic Olympus stuff fro Olympus-Europe. To brag a
little, this is what we had our hands on (Many items moren than one of,
even the 7-14mm):

E-1; E-300; E-330; E-500; SHLD-2; FL-36; FL-50; 7-14mm; 14-54mm;
14-54mm; 50mm Macro; 40-150mm; 50-200mm; 35-100mm!; 90-250mm!; 300mm!

Well, enough bragging. At the end of the day all the goodies had to be
returned undamaged. Boy, did I hate to let go of that 300mm :-((.

Good thing one of the 7/14´s was mine, so I could take it safely home
again.

I certainly hope I will be able to attend another meeting with Olympoids
one day. Great to share the experience.