[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey Cameras
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 23:51:34 +0100
Oh yes, the other Odyssey one is here (north england) waiting to
travel for some time now.. Jeff knows and said that he's still looking
for the next receiver but no news yet.. Anyone who is interested
please contact Jeff Keller.

In the meanwhile it's been a fantastic time so far. I think we'll
never forget each other... It must be the wonderful english summer :)

Christos