[OM] Re: OT sleep apnea devices WAS Re: Going away, sort of, for a while

Subject: [OM] Re: OT sleep apnea devices WAS Re: Going away, sort of, for a while.
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:59:30 -0700
<sheepishly...>

Once again, the OT OM list comes through.....;-)

My wife made me do a sleep test before we moved in together. It was quite
amazing. I had no idea. I got a CPAP and my sleep improved dramatically.
Marital harmony was also preserved.... Of course, I absolutely hate the
thing and resent wearing it and being tethered to it...but it sure does
work.

I've suffered through a couple camping trips without the device. I really
have to check out the Thorton thing. That sounds great.

Rob in Seattle