[OM] Re: What's up with Tokina?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up with Tokina?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 06:16:07 -0400
Thanks for looking but caveat emptor is the operative term here.
Photo.net has mostly negative remarks.  Out of stock, bait and switch,
no longer available at the advertised price, unidentified as gray
market, etc., etc.  Typical NYC camera store crap.
<http://www.photo.net/neighbor/one-subcategory.tcl?id=2>

Chuck Norcutt