[OM] Re: More antiquities...

Subject: [OM] Re: More antiquities...
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:16:45 +0100
Moose,

You're correct, the whole country was repainted for the silver jubilee but
that had pretty much worn off by 1979. Also the pics were taken between
Christmas & new year which accounts for the unfortunate lack of clouds, in
those days they used to close down for the whole of the holiday period
(except in Northamptonshire of course).

Thanks for looking :-)

Martyn