[OM] Re: strange om2 problem(s)

Subject: [OM] Re: strange om2 problem(s)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:32:54 -0400
Manual speeds on the 2/2N are stepped in full stops.  Setting the ring
between clicks will select one speed or the other and may result in
exposure error.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net