[OM] OM-32 flash question

Subject: [OM] OM-32 flash question
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:37:07 -0700 (PDT)
>Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:07:34 -0700 (PDT)
>From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: OM-32 flash question
>
>Marten wrote:
>> flipped on the switch there was a poof of smoke, the
>> unmistakable smell of charred electronics, and a hot spot on a
>> side underneath the flash...
>
>> ...do you think that something was permanentaly damaged?
>
>You're kidding us, right?
>
>Take the return policy and run!  She's toast, man.
>
>AG-sticking capacitors in outlets-Schnozz

Thanks for the responses, guys.  Yup, that absolutely makes the most
sense.  It just seemed to work fine, but if the capacitor isn't up to
snuff, I'll lose max flash power.

Also, I've heard claims that the BG-2 can boost the GN of flashes, has
anyone tested this to see if it holds water?

Thanks,
Marten

http://mail.yahoo.com