[OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: megapixel capacity of the E-3
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:39:16 -0400
Tim, thanks for one of the most concise comparisons I've seen between
Foveon and other sensors.  May take me a while to digest it . . .

Of course, those of us who have been around digital technology know
that the quality/technology of the sensor is only the beginning of the
equation.  What the engineers do with the output makes a significant
difference in the results any given design can achieve.

ScottGee1