[OM] Feeling like a minority...

Subject: [OM] Feeling like a minority...
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:50:59 -0500
This past weekend I was at the Indycar race at Joliet, IL.  Not as a
photog, but as a guest of Honda.  I just happened to bring the E1 with me.

Sadly, the weather completely sucked, so I didn't really get to shoot
much since I neglected to bring a Nikonos...

However, everywhere I looked, there were people with photographer
credentials carrying Can*ns with lenses the size of my arm... the "C"
word clearly outnumbered everything else, including the "N" word.

Interesting.

And these weekends to nothing to quench my lust for lenses that cost
what my car did...
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon