[OM] Re: Feeling like a minority...

Subject: [OM] Re: Feeling like a minority...
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:38:24 -0500
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Race cars.  Think speed.  Think high ISO.  Think quiet at high ISO.
> That's at least part of the reason the C predominates there.
>
> Chuck Norcutt

Yeah...

That's the one disappointment I have about my E-1.  Once in a while,
I'll shoot at a concert, and the lack of a usable ISO in the
neighborhood of 1000 or more really hurts.

I've got a friend with a Nik*n - don't remember the number, but it's
newer - and he leaves his on ASA800 most of the time.  I can't do that.

If Olympus could figure that out, even with a chip upgrade, I'd gladly
send mine in for the swap.  I just can't handle the price of entry into
Pro Can*n Land.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon