[OM] Re: OM-32 flash question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-32 flash question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 19:15:51 -0400
Chuck,
Would be interested in your Viv data.  Tried manual fill  with Viv 283 with
slides before joining the list.  The GN was clearly apocryphal.  I believe you
had mentioned in the past that the manufacturers measure the output under
"ideal" conditions with modest sized room with  white ceiling and light walls
etc.  I have seen claims that the Viv 283 GN outside is about 50% of the stated
GN. Under what conditions were your measurements made?  Oh, I now own a T32
thanks to your post :-)     Tx,
Mike

 "There's trouble here if you're shooting slide film with
manual flash.  To be quite sure, Vivitar and Sunpak lie just as much as
Olympus.  I have data for Sunpaks and Vivitars too.  Very similar except
that I don't have as many multiple units so I can't make the same claims
about the data not being due to sample variation"
AOL Mail and more.