[OM] Re: OM-32 flash question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-32 flash question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 22:59:10 -0400
Actually, I guess I lied.  I can find some Sunpak stuff but I can't find
any Vivitar stuff and presume I never wrote it down.  I was testing a
285 HV for a friend.  To the best of my memory the actual power output
was about 3/4 to 1 stop less than advertised.  The Sunpak and Oly are
similar.

Test condiitions for all my flash testing are in my family room which is
about 14 feet wide by 16 feet long but is open on the end where the
camera is located for another 20 feet or so behind the camea.  The
ceilings are pure white and the walls are off-white.

Chuck Norcutt