[OM] Re: Why not tales of OM?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why not tales of OM?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 21:35:10 -0700
That is all right. Lots of us on this list love OM cameras and many
people still use film. But OM cameras went away and the last 15 years
or so there was no further development. This was basically a hardware
list even to the name although general photography subjects were
never objected to that I remember except for the occasional proVelvia-
antiVelvia argument. It is only natural that as photography has moved
to digital that list members would be interested in the interesting
new hardware since the OM discussion over the years pretty well
exhausted that subject. I am sure that if you have a question about
your OM2 someone here will have an answer.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA