[OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:39:18 -0400
But the truth is in the details.  Despite this bit of bluster:
Within its extraordinarily tiny frame is a treasure-trove of innovative
technology. To begin with, a 10.0 million pixel CCD provides plenty of
imaging power so that even the finest of details do not go to waste.
This highly energy-efficient CCD features a state-of-the-art amplifier
circuit that all but eradicates noise and is incredibly fast. It enables
sequential shooting at up to 3fps with a five image RAW buffer in burst
mode.

We're confronted with the specs which say that a high ISO warning
message begins at ISO 800:
Sensitivity

• Auto (ISO 100 - 1600)
• ISO 100