[OM] Re: NEW FOURTHIRDS WEBSITE

Subject: [OM] Re: NEW FOURTHIRDS WEBSITE
From: "David Irisarri" <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:11:09 +0200
Hey Ian!!!

I had the same idea about Fuji and Sigma but it seems none of them will be
the right candidates for the new forthcoming Gozzilla from Olympus ;-)
I thought Foveon might had developed in secret a 4:3 sensor for Olympus but
as I´ve readed it has lots of problems and recently here it has also been
mentioned. Fuji IMHO will be a very good candidate but it seems neither will
be the winner. ;-)

Olympus E-1, E-300 and E-500 had Kodak sensors. Now E-330 has a Panasonic
one and Olympus has given lot of technolgy to Panasonic to build up their
new lovely DMC-L1 so I think they could be developing a new type of sensor
for E-X.

Dave