[OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:50:09 +0200
Well I did buy it a long time ago, when I wanted to use a CF card in my
hplx200 pocket pc.  I bought a 15MB CF card for under $60 and $12 for the
adaptor.  Boy was I on the bleeding edge - the old 1MB SRAM PCMCIA card with
lithium coin cell was obsolete now!
If there's such a thing as a 16-bit adaptor then it's bound to be one.  It
does seem a lot slower than the USB2 CF reader but I haven't any
measurements to confirm.
thanks
Jez