[OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 on dpreview
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:08:44 -0400
Remember the Shart Shooter University skin tone shootout?  It's far from
finished but the 5D has the early lead.  'course Oly, Pentax and others
weren't invited to participate since they only have matched Tamron
28-75/2.8's for C and N.  Too bad since that lens is available for
Pentax and Minolta.  Interestingly the 1Ds Mark II and the D200 are
currently on the bottom of the list.  They say they won't be done until
all the images are judged by 50 photographers.
<http://www.shootsmarter.com/DSLRshootout.html>

Chuck Norcutt