[OM] Re: And Now For Something Similar - Images of California

Subject: [OM] Re: And Now For Something Similar - Images of California
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:24:26 +0100
Moose wrote:
> I posted two of these a little while ago
> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net//Yosemite2ip/Foothiills/>.
>
> OM-4, Portra 160NC, all Tamron SP 35-105/2.8 except perhaps one with
> Tamron SP 60-300.
>
> I didn't post the other three mostly because I was thinking I might get

They look very familiar to me, and I've never been to California (except
the one above Falkirk...)

In April or early May on the west coast of Scotland you can get light
very like this, just after the last frosts have stopped. Rarer further
east, but possible in some eastern glens higher up.

You have to get up early, though.

Lovely stuff, Moose.

D.