[OM] Re: E-400 size comparison...

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 size comparison...
From: "John Gettis" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 05:57:21 -0700
We are forgetting another lens in the line up the 17-45 which came in the
two lens kit I got for my Birthday from Costco.  I liked it so much that I
went out and got the 14-54 almost immediately.  The only reason it is still
in my camera bag is that I just happen to have a 10+ close lens for it.
John