[OM] Re: CCD post processing noise reduction & red eye

Subject: [OM] Re: CCD post processing noise reduction & red eye
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:33:42 -0700
 Hmmm,
Black lip mode.  A good start, but where are the highly regarded auto piercing
and spiked necklace modes?
Mike

Check this out for red eye post processing:

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00GcHq&tag

...Wayne

Need help - lips turned black
Tony Psaila , may 19, 2006; 06:41 a.m.
Hi, I have a CP8800 and sometimes when I take pictures using the Indoor-Party
scene mode the lips of some people in the pictures come out black. I think this
has to do with the built-in red-eye removal processing. It does not happen
every time, but is very annoying when it hits. Did anybody experience this
problem? What can be done to restore the lips back to their normal colour?
AOL Mail and more.