[OM] Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:48:03 -0700
I reached that point a bit sooner. If Oly is true to form and if
their announced mock up of the new single number E thingy makes it to
Photokina I fully expect that by the time a production model is
available the much rumored 24MP top of the line Canons and Nikons
will be out. In OM days, not keeping up did not really affect image
quality, just versatility. Different now.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA