[OM] Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:54:28 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> More coffee needed, Moose.
Well, I don't drink coffee* and wouldn't have anyway, as that was
written in the evening. So, no excuses; what I meant to write was"

"On the other hand, more mps means bigger files. Even huge disks fill up
at a frightening rate. Double the megapixels and double the storage
space required."

Moose

* Neither a health nut nor a religious position, just a personal
preference. And I will vigorously defend the right of others to their
coffee, although not to the death nor, come to think of it, any pain,
inconvenience or expense on my part.