[OM] [OT] Mp3 players

Subject: [OM] [OT] Mp3 players
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:06:10 -0400
Sorry fot the semi-OT here but I know someone here has the answer.  I
just bought my granddaughter a Creative Labs Zen Nano Plus 1 GB MP3
Player.  Never saw it or used it.  Just had it shipped directly to her
from Amazon.  Fortunately she likes it a lot.  I was going to buy a
SanDisk model but changed my mind after reading Amazon reviews.  The
Creative player just seemed to be better ranked overall.

Now I've been thinking about buying something similar for myself.
However, my priorities are totally different from the typical iPod or
MP3 player customer.  Playing my own recorded music is a very distant
third on my priority list.  What I really want is:
1) the best FM reception available
2) handy recording and recall for voice annotation of my OM photography
3) my own recorded music (which I'd probably rarely listen to)

Suggestions for this priority list?

Thanks,
Chuck Norcutt