[OM] [OT] House for sale, was Re: Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400? (Ho

Subject: [OM] [OT] House for sale, was Re: Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400? (How'd we get here, eh?)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:35:05 -0400
I'm planning to downsize as well and just put my own house up for sale
this past week.  Anybody looking for a nice pad in the Boston area?
We'll be heading back to Endwell, NY (near Bihghamton along I-81) as
soon as this house sells.  Maybe another 5-10 years or so given the
current Boston area housing market.  :-)

This is a little bit on topic since while most of the shots were done
with a 5D the lens used for almost all of them was a 17mm OM mount
Tokina f/3.5. (thanks to the list member I bought it from so many years
ago I don't remember)  Sorry, but my architectural photo skills don't
match Jeff's.  These are quickly done stacked images and I think I need
a lot more practice and a remote release to handle a camera and tripod
sitting on carpet.  I should have hauled out the lights too but time was
short.  Anyhow, as soft as these look they're much better looking than
what you get after real estate Multiple Listing Service gets through
mucking with your images.  I realized after awhile that trying to
improve them was pointless.

see:  <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/house/>

Chuck Norcutt