[OM] Re: Bag recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: Bag recommendation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:48:36 -0400
You've got the spelling of "gooey" correct.  Thanks for reminding me of
the gooey lens satchels.  We'd probably find the same deterioratin in a
NIB item that was 25 years old.  I had forgotten about that and it was
another reason (besides the disintegrating shoulder pad) to stop using
the bag.  I got around the problem by having my sister make a new lens
satchel for me from canvas.  She owed me a favor and she runs a business
in Oxnard, California making canvas covers for boats.  She did a nice
job but I don't think I could convince her to make any more.  But she
still owes me some money.  Maybe next time a custom canvas camera bag?  :-)

Chuck Norcutt