[OM] Re: E-series Trigger Voltage

Subject: [OM] Re: E-series Trigger Voltage
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:48:13 -0400
I wrote to the Olympus Product Manager and got a similar answer.  So I
wrote back thinking the original question was mis-understood.   Have not
heard back from them.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net