[OM] Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:54:22 -0700
Where are they marketed? It is not on the Nikon web site or listed in
the Nikon lenses at B&H, nor is it listed at under Canon lenses at
B&H or on the Canon web site. I could not find these rebadged lenses
on the Tamron web site either.  No one should be surprised about the
mounts for the cameras they are designed to mount on. That is what
they do. It is interesting though that they have to reverse engineer
the mounts and some of them are problematic on Nikons because they
don't always get it right.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA