[OM] Re: Missing digital ideas

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing digital ideas
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:55:49 +0200
Sorry AG but I think you missed the most popular print size: 4"x6".
If my math(s) is right that's 2:3.

By the way, a lot of the world doesn't use inch-based paper sizes.
It's not colo(u)red pink on my globe any more either :-(
In the metric world, the common paper sizes are A6, A5, A4, A3 etc -
all these sizes have a constant ratio of 1 : 1.414 (pretty close to
2:3)

br
jez