[OM] Re: Missing digital ideas

Subject: [OM] Re: Missing digital ideas
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 06:39:25 -0700 (PDT)
> Out of interest AG, do you print right to the edge of the
> paper?  And do you sell bare prints, matted, or framed?

Both. For portraiture, wedding and event photography, the images
are printed full-bleed. For the majority of my art-print output
there is a substantial white border.  As such, you can crop the
image and frame it any way you want. Image format doesn't matter
in this case.

Since the majority of my photography income is of the first
category, (along with a nice business in background images for
projection systems) it only makes sense to streamline the
workflow by matching the source to the output as much as
possible.  If your output is almost always closer to the 2x3
format, than by all means shoot that format.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com