[OM] Re: Homepage picture updated

Subject: [OM] Re: Homepage picture updated
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 18:48:40 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/2006 10:38:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

In a few  days I'll be putting up a gallery of images from the
trip and also making  available a gallery space for the other
participants.  I'm looking  forward to seeing their work as I
know that there was some beautiful work  being generated.

AG

Hmm, guess the site will allow for some non- Olympus captured images.   There
will be the pinhole and Agfa Clack picks in addition to those captured  with
Olympus gear.  It will be at least a week before they get posted as am  just
back in town.  <[8^) Bill Barber