[OM] Re: Bag recommendation

Subject: [OM] Re: Bag recommendation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 05:14:06 -0400
Probably the most important lesson you can take from all the suggestions
about the pefect bag is that there isn't one.  You really do need at
least two and probably more.  You need one or more "transport" bags
which are simply designed to safely transport the gear from place to
place.  You won't shoot out of these bags unless they can be parked
somewhere in a back room while you shoot some indoor event.

Then you probably need at least two shooting bags which are smaller than
the transport bags and put a greater premium on ready access.  One for a
small kit and the other for a larger kit.  What's small and what's large
are very much up to you.  It may also change from day to day which is
why you might need three bags or four or...

Chuck Norcutt