[OM] TOPE 28: shooting season opened, TOPE 27 closed

Subject: [OM] TOPE 28: shooting season opened, TOPE 27 closed
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 16:11:07 +0200
Hi all,

Well, I'm back safe and sound from a 3-week holiday to sunny (and at
times rainy!) Venezuela, and as no further TOPE 27 entries made their
way to me, I now consider TOPE 27 to be closed.

Also... Close observers of the site will already have noticed this, but
the shooting season for TOPE 28 "Rain" has opened on September 10th, and
will be open until +/- October 21st.

The abstract of the theme:
"Could the timing be any better for this theme? Indeed, when the
northern hemisphere is in full-blown autumn we are fortunate enough to
get to shoot pictures of rain, or aspects associated with it."

Sooo, you can all go out (or stay in, so as to not damage any gear), and
take some rain shots; I certainly did so in Venezuela, and I am curious
as to the results, to see if I find (at least one of) them decent enough
for submitting it. :)

Cheerz,
Olafo