[OM] Re: I ain't got my panties balled up about the e-400, yet . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: I ain't got my panties balled up about the e-400, yet . . .
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 15:34:11 +0000
Good luck sticking those ZD lenses on a Canyon, Bill. I don't know how close
you are to being in the same boat I'm drifting downstream in, hoping a paddle
floats by close enough to grab, but with the 7-14, 14-54, 50 macro, 50-200,
EC-14, EX-25, FL-50, FC-1, RF-11, TF-22, and a bunch of other Olympus-specific
stuff, I'm starting to feel like I got drunk, married a mean, cold-hearted and
unfaithful woman, then put the house in her name before the honeymoon was over.

To paraphrase one of my favorite old CCR songs, based on my previous experience
with the OM system, "Things got bad, and things got worse. I guess you know the
tune. Oh Lord, stuck by 'lympus again."

There's always the Leica, though.

Walt, trying to think positively -- again

P.S.
The SSR has a 6-CD changer, and CCR recorded only six albums. It somehow seems
more than appropriate to play CCR in the SSR, especially since they're my
favorite rock band.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --