[OM] Re: OT: Profound need of notebook update

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Profound need of notebook update
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 07:16:16 +0200
As someone who works with a few os's as a system administrator I also
recommend looking at the macs, once you have gone through the change to
macosx, future hardware changes are simple and takes a couple of hours
rather than days to have your new machine working exactly as the old one
did.  If you need windows (as I do - oh and solaris etc) then you can
run it with parallels software. The beauty of this method is it's also
easy to backup, restore and clone your windows system.