[OM] Re: I'm back - Now, what will it take to breath life into the e-1

Subject: [OM] Re: I'm back - Now, what will it take to breath life into the e-1 system
From: Jim Couch <Zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 23:01:36 -0700
Some good points and thoughts Bill. Have you (or anyone else) played
with the Panasonic Lumix DMC L1 (and more particularily it's Leica
14-50mm lens.) I believe the lens has an image stabilization system. It
seems to me that if other makers such as Panasonic & Sigma get on board
there would be much more potential for the system. Any news/rumours from
some of the other 4/3 supporters as to new products?

Jim Couch