[OM] Re: belgian olympus oddysey hand over (BOOHO)

Subject: [OM] Re: belgian olympus oddysey hand over (BOOHO)
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:37:19 +0200
I sent this message yesterday but it doesn't appear (or I didn't see
it...) on the list so here is it again
Hi Iwert,

iwert a écrit :
> Okay, now when is this OM-heading for belgium?

that's the question... I'm afraid that the Odyssey OM will not be here
before Christmas illuminations :)
> Days are getting short here...
> (inside a nice pub with a 50f1,4 is nice as well, of course; but the
> camera might have
> a distinct smell when passing on then :) .

good idea, unfortunately I only have a 50 f1,8 but it's MIJ...
there is a nice pub not too far from you, in Liege "le Vaudrée 2, not
the most beautiful  place but...
they have around 800 beers, and if my memory serve  me right  they  have
"la Chouffe au fût"...
After a little checking my memory is not so bad except they have 900
beers...
http://www.vaudree.be/pression.htm
but perhaps is it too dangerous a place for an OM...
regards
marc
bois-de-villers
belgium
ps:for the record, my Thunderbird orthographic corrector gives me the
word "Stouffer" in place of "La Chouffe"...typically  a Belgian  Joke  ;)