[OM] Re: TOPE 28: shooting season opened, TOPE 27 closed

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 28: shooting season opened, TOPE 27 closed
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 09:50:58 +0200
Hiya,

> zero. September and October often have the best weather of the year, so
> I'm not complaining. But the TOPE theme is poorly timed for my climate.

Yes, the nasty thing about TOPE being tied to specific dates is that
some themes will be (more) difficult than others in various parts of the
world. I've had the same happen to me on various occassions (most
noticeably so with the "sunsets and sunrises" theme, for which there
were hardly any nice ones during the shooting season).

The dry after season that Manuel mentions, also is the case over here,
though I gladly sacrifice my chances for a good rain shot in favour of
the nice sunny weather. :P

Oh well, when push comes to shove (i.e. towards the end of the shooting
season), please let me know if anyone has had any problems with getting
good shots. If necessary, the shooting season may then be extended or so...

Cheers,
Olafo