[OM] Re: The Pentax K10D

Subject: [OM] Re: The Pentax K10D
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 06:43:14 -0700 (PDT)
> I think the only E-3
> wishlist features you'll find lacking here are a magnesium
> alloy subframe, interchangeable screens and, of course, the
> MA-1 adapter for your OM Zuiko glass.

If somebody makes an OM adaptor, I think this just might be in
the running for my preferred BXTPDB. I know that I'm really
looking forward to their medium-format version. (must save my
pennies).

It suprises me, Chuck, that the $3000 uber-BXTPDB you have just
isn't enough to make you all gushy inside.  Could it be that
specifications just might not be enough?

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com