[OM] Re: The Pentax K10D

Subject: [OM] Re: The Pentax K10D
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 10:37:50 -0400
I don't think a Pentax/OM adapter is possible.  The registration
disntace for an OM lens is 46mm.  Pentax is 45.46mm  There's only 0.54mm
available for the flange thickness.

The ergonomics of Canyon cameras have never excited me.  But it does
have more than specifications.  It takes good, very low noise pictures
and autofocuses very fast in very low light.  Those were the specs that
were important.  And it also has interchangeable screens.

Chuck Norcutt